Adria Camps d.o.o. undertakes to protect your personal data. We guarantee to our clients that we will treat all your personal data as confidential information and a business secret. Please check the privacy protection policy from time to time for possible changes.
Adria Camps d.o.o. respects your privacy and undertakes to protect your personal data. Collection and retention of data are carried out in keeping with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
1. Data covered by the data protection policy and the purpose of their use
Your personal data (name and surname, address, email address, telephone/mobile phone numbers) and other data which you enter when making a booking and wish to remain secret, are exclusively used for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the desired service is provided
- to respond to your request as efficiently as possible
- statistical data processing
- service promotion via newsletter
- possibility of sending you publications and brochures.
Your personal data is protected and is exclusively used for the above quoted purposes. By providing your personal data, you agree that Adria Camps d.o.o. can contact you for the said purposes. At that point, you will be added to our mailing list and consent to contact by Adria Camps d.o.o. Protection of your data is safe and permanent. If you do not wish to have any contact with Adria Camps d.o.o., by your express declaration, you can be removed from the mailing list, following which Adria Camps d.o.o. will no longer use your data for promotional purposes, but solely for the creation of its clients’ database and for IT statistical data processing.
2. Use of data covered by the data protection policy
Without your consent, your personal data is not made available to any third party outside the company Adria Camps d.o.o., except:
- in the event that it is required from us to fulfil our legal obligations
- in cases when it is required in order to protect your life or bodily integrity and you are not able to give your approval for the processing of your personal data
- in cases when it is essential in order to fulfil tasks which are carried out in the public interest
- in cases when you personally published that data
- in cases when involvement of another party is essential for proper functioning of the website. In those cases and, prior to the delivery of personal data, the other party, Adria Camps d.o.o. undertakes to keep business secrets.
- in the event of eventual sale or legal succession, Adria Camps d.o.o. reserves the right of sale or transfer of your data to a third party which:
- conducts its business within the framework of similar activities or services
- consents to being Adria Camps d.o.o.’s successor regarding preservation and protection of the collected data
- approves the binding aspects of this personal data protection policy.
By completing forms on our website, you guarantee that the information entered is accurate and that you fully agree with the provisions of our personal data protection policy and the terms quoted therein. Adhering to a ”no spam” policy, Adria Camps d.o.o. seeks your permission to send information about special deals and discounts. Adria Camps d.o.o. is not liable for any accidental errors occurring due to force majeure or any other justifiable circumstances, by which an accidental breach in the protection of your data has been committed, but guarantees that, if possible, the said error will be removed as soon as possible.
4. Children’s personal data protection
From direct communication with children on the Internet, we are aware of unique problems that the protection of their privacy represents. Our Internet pages which could attract children and which could possibly collect personal data on children under the age of 14, have been designed with the intention to, as far as possible, protect children’s rights, as well as their privacy.
According to that intention and efforts we:
- DO NOT collect, DO NOT use and DO NOT reveal data which would enable contact with children on the Internet, except in cases of promotional games on the Internet. Data for contacts on the Internet is used without parents’ permission only for responding directly to children’s requests and will not be used for any other purposes.
- We DO NOT collect personal data outside the Internet, except for the purposes of prize delivery and that only with parents’ permission
- We DO NOT pass to any third parties any personal data without the prior permission of parents
- We DO NOT let children, without their parents’ permission, publically post or in any other way, distribute their personal data or other materials which they send to us and through which they could be contacted and we do not encourage children to, due to taking part in some competition or any other activity, reveal more data than is necessary for taking part in the said activities.
In the event that children under the age of 14 are allowed to take part in competitions, we request that, beforehand, they ask permission to participate from their parents or legal representatives and to enter their parents’ or legal representatives’ email addresses.
If children under the age of 14 win a prize, their parents or guardians are advised of it by email, phone or in writing. Children’s personal data will be removed from our database if their parents ask us to do so.
As a parent or a guardian, you always have the right to request to view all the personal data which we have obtained from one of our website pages concerning your children; you can request removal of the data (if the said data is still stored in our database), and/or ban us from any further collection and use of your children’s data. If you are a parent and wish to exercise that right, please get in touch with us.
Apart from the above quoted, Adria Camps d.o.o. also guarantee the protection of children’s personal data, anticipated by special laws regulating those issues.
5. Personal data change
You can contact us at any time to view the personal data which we have received from you. You can also update, correct or remove it. Until then, Adria Camps d.o.o. will use your current data.
6. Consent for use of personal data
By completing forms on this website, you guarantee that the information you entered is accurate, that you have the capacity to exercise rights and are authorised to dispose with the provided information, as well as that you fully agree that Adria Camps d.o.o. uses and collects your data in keeping with the law and the terms of our personal data protection policy.
7. Changes in privacy protection policy
If any changes should occur in the privacy protection policy, we will post the said changes on this website, so that you can always keep informed about them.
Adria Camps d.o.o.